Author Topic: DIY Bench Power Supply #7 - Circuit Design and Operation - Pt3  (Read 16636 times)

jvinyard80

Re: DIY Bench Power Supply #7 - Circuit Design and Operation - Pt3
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 05:28:59 AM »
Hello from San Antonio, TX, Martin!

I just signed up for your blog (excited to do so), as I've been following your youtube videos on/off for quite some time.  Although I have a bit of a background in avionics (flight-line level), my training was quite a few years ago and so I've been refreshing my memory on a lot of basics/topics.  I hope you continue your videos and your blog well into the future because what you bring helps so many people.  I've been inspired to continue/finish my EE degree (at 35 years old no less) and you've played a part in my motivation for doing so.

As an aside, I wonder if you can upload/post a link to the PS schematic, but in the format associated with Designspark?  I thought I read one of the members say it's compatible with converting it to SPICE for simulation purposes.  My college courses primarily will be using SPICE, so I thought this might be a great opportunity to learn a bit more via this project.

Again, I just want to say that I appreciate your knowledge, enthusiasm, and articulate communication.  I can't wait for the final completion of your project!

Kind Regards,

James

gazza229378

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 09:53:48 AM »
I thought like you the Zener diode should not be connected to the sense resistor because it doesn't seem right if you want a stable voltage ref

hammerUSN

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »
where do i find the circuit diagram