Author Topic: Just a little bit of flex  (Read 2217 times)

SeanB

• Administrator
Just a little bit of flex
« on: November 14, 2018, 02:56:26 PM »
Was looking for something, and came across this, so decided to post a picture or two of it.

Old flex PCB with 2 Panaplex displays on it, and the drivers. Designed to be folded up into a very compact display, and with the tiny little sugar cube size power supply as well, and the supply decoupling capacitor being too big to mount on the board, they simply gave it longer leads.

Last is a little thing I moved this morning, took from indoors and left outside in a nice sheltered spot where she can get some food and hopefully not interact with people again. Most people are afraid of Baboon spiders, though they do make nice pets once they get used to you.

Cannot show this to my neighbour, she would make a new exit, as she is afraid of even the littlest hunting spider.

Mr Eastwood

Re: Just a little bit of flex
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 02:01:36 PM »
Interesting construction.

What's the spider feed on,  stray cats? ;)

Hey! Frisbee! Far out!

SeanB

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 01:30:58 PM »
I would guess whatever came close that was smaller than the spider. Gecko, smaller spiders, small rodents, snakes would all rate as prospective dinner fare.

Sienova

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:37:14 AM »
I would like more suggestions for those who still have the understanding to ask.