Author Topic: HELP!!!!  (Read 2560 times)

omkarj14

HELP!!!!
« on: October 22, 2015, 02:48:01 AM »
hi guys....

i need some help.. will b glad if sum1 helps me out...

ya actually i must let u know dat im in d 9th grade... n im working on a project based on arduino but im facing sum problms with my code....

my project is about the automatic irrigation system... one who is dealing wid arduino may find this out veryyy familiar but im trying to do sum thing different with it...

d basic thing is dat the moisture sensor checks the moisture level of the soil and if it finds it low than the required level... the submersible pump pumps d water and irrigates the plant
.... but wht im doing different is dat..... im going to connect an HC-05 module (bluetooth) and i want that my IRRIGATION SYSTEM AUTHENTICATES ONLY WHEN AN ANDROID DEVICE GETS CONNECTED TO IT....

and i want this output through an app called bluetooth terminal of an android device..

Automatic irrigation system..
Farm no.1
(having 24 plants)

System initialising....

Calculating soil moisture...
soil moisture=xyz

Alert!! Soil moisture is low..                             //  ( if or else needed )

Calculating temperature...
temperature=xyz

temperature favourable for irrigation....                  // ( no need of using "if" or "else"... idea is to show the temperature.. thats all... )

Soil moisure is low.. plants need to be irrigated...

Irrigation system initialising..

watering...

irrigation done!!!!

NEW soil moisture=xyz
NEW temperature=xyz

// and after this a delay of 5 sec.. and the system starts again..

Automatic irrigation system..
Farm no.1
(having 24 plants)

System initialising....

Calculating soil moisture...
soil moisture=xyz

YUP!! the moisture level is good.. no need of watering...   

Calculating temperature...
temperature=xyz

temperature favourable for irrigation....

but the moisture level is well off... no need of irrigation..   

NEW soil moisture=xyz
NEW temperature=xyz

PLS someone help me out for code... i know that the superiors will no more than half an hr.. for it.....
pls send me the code on my email.. omkarj1422001@gmail.com   

i hope that sum people wud even hv liked this idea... SO plssssss help me people..       

pls help me sir