Author Topic: Hi MJ!  (Read 4140 times)

toddfun

Hi MJ!
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:21:03 PM »
Adding the forum and website is a great idea! I didn't know you were full time blogger. I sure like your content on meters and ham radios.  The Amazon links do help a ton when I want to buy or look up more information on items you review. Keep up the great work. I don't think I could do video blogging full time, the editing is so boring and if you mess up something it is a headache to fix it up after you already shot the video. I know it is great fun and good luck with the full time blogging.
Todd Harrison
toddfun.com

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: Hi MJ!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:02:02 AM »
Hello and welcome aboard!!!

I've been so busy since setting up the website and forum I did not realize folks were posting!!!

Will keep an eye on the forum daily.

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: Hi MJ!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 04:08:05 AM »
Adding the forum and website is a great idea! I didn't know you were full time blogger. I sure like your content on meters and ham radios.  The Amazon links do help a ton when I want to buy or look up more information on items you review. Keep up the great work. I don't think I could do video blogging full time, the editing is so boring and if you mess up something it is a headache to fix it up after you already shot the video. I know it is great fun and good luck with the full time blogging.
Todd Harrison
toddfun.com

Thanks Todd, I do appreciate your support and your videos.
I certainly do enjoy the full time video blogging job but getting it off the ground certainly means a great deal of work and pressure....but what a joy waking each day and being my own "boss" and thinking....what toys am I going to play with today!

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)