Author Topic: My Handy project nearly finished  (Read 4462 times)

Paul Collins M0BSW

My Handy project nearly finished
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:22:32 PM »
I've been working on & off on this little project, as a part of my test equipment, its a set of generators,  a 1 hz at 1  pps, a fast edge pulse generator at 2.64/5 kHz, and a signal generator from 1 hz to 100khz, all very useful and in the one box. next project already started, variable signal generator , sweep generator, and a ramp generator. then the wobulator gets my full attention, planned for next year concentrating on my favourite part of the hobby , servicing, fault finding & repairing. See Martin useful things to build , you have more experience than me.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:32:42 PM by Paul Collins M0BSW »
Quietly Learning

Paul Collins M0BSW

Re: My Handy project nearly finished
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 12:45:15 PM »
This to me what electronics is all about , you research, design build and use it, this is part of my signal generator project above, this module is the 1 Hz per/sec. very stable works well, calibration of sorts was with my DDS frequency, would have preferred using my Blackstar Meteor ,lowest measurement is 5 Hz.
Quietly Learning

SeanB

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
Very small, and will do nicely.

Paul Collins M0BSW

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 06:37:01 AM »
Very small, and will do nicely.
Thanks Sean, I try to keep it all small these days, case metal bashing is the next thing , as you probably  all ready know, you rarely find the just right enclosure, and I bought a powder coating spray equipment, including oven, so I want to have a go at making my own enclosures, steadily. I think Martin is supposed to be metal bashing for this power supply, I think it's a power supply, it's been a long time since the last part.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:28:25 PM by Paul Collins M0BSW »
Quietly Learning