Author Topic: UNI-T UT61E Discount available to viewers  (Read 75066 times)

iloveelectronics

Re: UNI-T UT61E Discount available to viewers
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 10:48:38 AM »
Yes, please post pics.  Modular or monolithic is fine either way.

OK, took me a while to take these pictures...but here they are.

One note about the probe tips: except for the banana plug style tips, which has a nickel coating, the other 2 pairs of probe tips are actually bare stainless steel, no coating. They don't look as shiny as normal probe tips but they are very smooth and there's absolutely minimal scratchiness (if any) when doing continuity tests with them.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:59:05 AM by iloveelectronics »
My eBay store: http://www.99centHobbies.com
Email: franky @ 99centHobbies . com

iloveelectronics

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:02 AM »
Quick update: The Uni-T UT61E is back in stock! Contact me here for the forum member discount of $55 per unit. Thanks for looking!

Rubon

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »
Just being curious - how much for this test lead kit shipped to NY, US?
Thank you

iloveelectronics

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 11:15:10 PM »
Just being curious - how much for this test lead kit shipped to NY, US?
Thank you

I haven't priced them yet as I want to see if there's any interest at all before I stock them. The entire kit you see here would probably cost somewhere in the neighbourhood of $55-60 dollar shipped worldwide. Shipping rates from Hong Kong Post  is really simple, pretty much everywhere costs the same, except Asia which costs slightly less. The basic leads + probes as seen in the first couple of pictures may cost about $13-15 (shipped). Some of these parts cost more than the others, such as the bigger spring loaded test clips/hooks in the last 2 pictures.

These prices are only rough estimates. If any forum members would like to order I can potentially offer larger discounts just to get the words out.

Benjamin Tan

• Electronic Hobbyis
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 12:47:22 AM »
how much will it be to ship the Uni-T UT61E to Malacca,Malaysia
'

iloveelectronics

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 01:19:57 AM »
how much will it be to ship the Uni-T UT61E to Malacca,Malaysia
'

$55 for forum members, worldwide shipping included.

jmuller

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »
I haven't priced them yet as I want to see if there's any interest at all before I stock them. The entire kit you see here would probably cost somewhere in the neighbourhood of $55-60 dollar shipped worldwide. Shipping rates from Hong Kong Post  is really simple, pretty much everywhere costs the same, except Asia which costs slightly less. The basic leads + probes as seen in the first couple of pictures may cost about $13-15 (shipped). Some of these parts cost more than the others, such as the bigger spring loaded test clips/hooks in the last 2 pictures.

These prices are only rough estimates. If any forum members would like to order I can potentially offer larger discounts just to get the words out.

Please let me know once you've priced them. I would be interested in the kit depending on the price.

iloveelectronics

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 09:17:16 PM »

Please let me know once you've priced them. I would be interested in the kit depending on the price.

Thanks for the interest! I have actually stocked some already will should have them listed in my eBay store very soon. Members here will definitely get a discount if they are will to deal directly outside of eBay. I will keep you posted.

Kiriakos GR

• Industrial Electrician - IT
    • ITTSB.EU
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 05:49:04 AM »
Members here will definitely get a discount if they are will to deal directly outside of eBay.

The added charges of Paypal over transactions which are made out of eBay are capable to tear down any discount.
One good incuiry about those charges is always needed, especialy for low value transactions.
The banking system now days easily swalow 18$ American, even for transactions between international bank accounts (as minimum fee ) .

iloveelectronics

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 06:53:04 AM »

The added charges of Paypal over transactions which are made out of eBay are capable to tear down any discount.
One good incuiry about those charges is always needed, especialy for low value transactions.
The banking system now days easily swalow 18$ American, even for transactions between international bank accounts (as minimum fee ) .

I have already factored in the PayPal charges in my pricing.

iloveelectronics

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 05:16:54 AM »

I have already factored in the PayPal charges in my pricing.

More on PayPal charges... You are correct about low value transactions. They charge $0.3 for every cross border transactions, which is pretty much every single transaction I have, on top of the 3.9% charge on the transaction value. But the ultimate killer for us non-US users/merchants is their currency exchange rate when you want to withdraw your PayPal balance into your bank account. Their rate is about 10% worse than any bank's rate. Fortunately for myself I have ways to spend all my PayPal balance on my other unrelated businesses, so I can avoid that horrendous currency exchange. That's a crucial factor to make this eBay/forum selling thing work for me.

dr_p

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 06:16:59 AM »
Also their exchange rate kind of sucks when you buy something. I get to pay 5% more than normal exchange rates when ordering from eBay or anyplace else. But I guess they have to get payed from somewhere.

jamesp15

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 12:50:14 PM »
Just wanted to add that dealing with Franky (iloveelectronics) was a pleasure, I have bought a few things from his ebay store and shipping was fast and he was very responsive.  I will definately order from again soon!

The quality of the 4mm banana to minigrabbers was much better than I expected, especially for the price.

iloveelectronics

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 10:03:06 PM »
Just wanted to add that dealing with Franky (iloveelectronics) was a pleasure, I have bought a few things from his ebay store and shipping was fast and he was very responsive.  I will definately order from again soon!

The quality of the 4mm banana to minigrabbers was much better than I expected, especially for the price.

Thanks! Was a pleasure dealing with you too! The eBay quota system for sellers really sucks though. For some unknown reason they have lowered my selling limit a few days ago and now I had to cut down on the quantity available on a lot of my items and even remove some items so I can make room for my best seller the UT61E. I will have to wait till the new year to start listing more stuff again...

It's the 25th here already so Merry Christmas everyone!

Billy

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »
Hi, I'm interested in purchasing a UT61E meter. Can you tell me your current price and shipping to Ireland?
Thanks!
Billy.