Author Topic: Introduce yourself topic!  (Read 32931 times)

gearboxes

Re: Introduce yourself topic!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2015, 06:26:00 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am Heinrich from NY. Grew up in South Africa and moved to the US about 14 years ago.
For high school I went to a technical high school to pursue a careen in electrical/electronic engineering, but like many that went that route ended up in IT and started my career in 1998.
With all the fantastic micro computers and embedded boards that have multiple output controls available these days, it re-sparked an interest in electronics that I had back in high my school days.

allewell

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2015, 02:32:43 AM »
Welcome Heinrich! I too am trying to rekindle a love for electronics from my high school days. I picked up a BM257s from eBay (waiting for it to arrive, can't wait!!) and a knock off Hakko Chinese soldering station (the one Dave reviewed). Looking for project ideas, if anyone has any suggestions let me know! I have a basic understanding and looking to learn. Big fan of yourself Martin and thanks for the work you do.

BobbyMatch

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
Hello to all.
Been a fan of the show for a long time but finally decided to join the forum. Some wonderful advice, articles so forth here.
Currently live in Ireland and studying computer science at university as a mature 30 year old student  ??? . Trying to edge into electronics as I fell in love with robotics. Had previously studied electronic engineering at college years ago at 16 years old and sadly had forgot so much. Anyway, enough rambling.

fignewton83

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2016, 06:21:12 AM »
Hello all. My name is David. I'm an American that lives in South Korea. Computer science major, software developer, AH-64D Electrical, Avionics, and Armament repairer, and all around tinkerer. I'm a big fan of Martin's videos on youtube and have gleaned much information from them. Working on some arduino projects and soon a full on on grid solar setup( if I can figure out the Korean electrical rules and regulations, etc...).

Hope to participate in some question and answer on this forum.

Ecobion Labs

• Ecobion Labs Technical Resource Centre
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2016, 02:15:43 PM »
I'm back!

I started this topic as Ecobion, but lost my password on here, and couldn't get it to send a new one, so I've re-registered as Ecobion Labs, which is what we're calling ourselves through Media channels.

Firstly, there's trick questions in the registration questions! Martin you caught me out. I thought it was Republic of ...., but perhaps since I left SA back in 1985, that no longer counts?

Also, I thought the first 5 digits of PI would have a 6 at the end, but it turns out that I should not be rounding 59 up to 6?!  :P I have learned my lessons there! I can appreciate the span controls, had terrible problems with phpBB in the past over this.

Anyway, glad to be back in the forum, it's looking great and changed a fair bit since I was on here last. Not so many videos on YouTube these days I see, but keep up the good work all the same.
Check out Ecobion Labs, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

kingsleytailors

• Scott uf
    • Occupational Therapy Record Maintenance
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2017, 06:32:48 AM »
Hi to all the forum member, my name is Scott, i'm new here

aseel

• Business Real Estate News
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2017, 05:48:32 AM »
HI

aida3

• Check Latest Smartphones
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2017, 01:45:12 AM »
I am author,
aida almasi please visit my news .

Mukesh Choudhary

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2017, 05:51:18 AM »
i am a Cyber Crime Expert and Information Security Professional. I am a regular resource person at BPR&D, MHA, Govt. of India. I am been assisting law enforcement agencies in cyber perations with his domain expertise from last six years. I have assisted various Indian intelligence agencies and state police in their operations. My advisories on Cyber Security have been appreciated by armed forces. 
Best regards
Mukesh Choudhary
Cyber security expert in Delhi India , Bitcoin Investigation in India.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:45:49 AM by SeanB »

eleczo

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2018, 08:02:12 AM »
Hello all, am a newbie to this forum. Great pleasure to be participating here.
Electric Fans Online Electrical Accessories in India

Ajay Ahlawat

• Ajay Ahlawat
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2018, 05:22:30 AM »
Hi, I’m Ajay Ahlawat  Retd. Colonel in Indian Army. I like to play Polo.
Best regards
Ajay Ahlawat

martingail

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2018, 06:10:38 AM »
I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS-Tutor. I have a kind and patient style of teaching and love to help and explain.  I love reading when I have free time there is nothing better than reading a good science fiction novel. I have a bachelor and master degree in Statistics.
SPSS Help

Prince

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2018, 08:27:00 AM »
Heyy everyone, Thanks for sharing your views here.
Best regards
Prince Choudhary
Prince Choudhary
SEO Expert at Cyberops.
Cyberops provides best cyber security course and ethical hacking course in India

LeatherNeck

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »
Hello all, I am LeatherNeck. Engineering Technician for many years. I help engineers do what they do :) I try to be as much help in the design process as I can. Currently I have a project to complete that was started by an engineer that is now retired. There are two other EE’s here, but they are very busy. So I have to try and get the project done as best I can. I am going to post my project in this forum for some help as soon  as I finish this post. Anyway, hello all.

Regards,
LeatherNeck