Author Topic: UEI DM397 video review by jwrelectro  (Read 3580 times)

retiredcaps

UEI DM397 video review by jwrelectro
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:58:03 AM »
UEI DM397 video review by jwrelectro (watching and downloading now as I write this).  He also did the Amprobe AM-140 review a few months back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53wZU4yOr1k

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: UEI DM397 video review by jwrelectro
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 06:58:43 AM »
Thanks for the post...I would have missed this otherwise!

John, as I commented, you did an excellent review as always. It's great to see no ads....but, I would highly recommend monetising and becoming an affiliate (Amazon, etc.) so that your work can pay for more meters as you do an excellent presentation. I reckon an equipment supplier will take interest if you can keep it up and grow viewers. I figure that might not be important to you...but I think many of us hobbyists will gain so much value from your videos...think about it. I will certainly assist in any way I can.

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

jwrelectro

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
Thanks Martin for the offer of help.  Yea I am now doing these videos just for fun.  I think I will need to start producing them more often before I might consider monetizing. You really produce a lot of videos and as you know I enjoy watching them.  Also I know it is a little bit in the future but I wanted to welcome you and your family to the United States.

John

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 08:55:46 AM »
Thanks good man.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)