Author Topic: Martin claims the discovery of the best multimeter in the planet.  (Read 3418 times)

Kiriakos GR

• Industrial Electrician - IT
    • ITTSB.EU
Features reach and low priced is something that most people dream this days.

Martin give us a bit more background info about your finding, at list we need to know what is the target group of people that this dream machine targets at ?  :)

retiredcaps

Re: Martin claims the discovery of the best multimeter in the planet.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 07:51:53 PM »
I'm eager to see what he picked!

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »
Features reach and low priced is something that most people dream this days.

Martin give us a bit more background info about your finding, at list we need to know what is the target group of people that this dream machine targets at ?  :)

Heavens.....at this point I think it was built entirely to please me!!!! But I think there are loads of folks that would benefit from a subset of it's features. It would probably irritate folks that don't like menus...but that has to be a given with this much functionality. I think someone working in an industrial environment will still want a traditional seven segment display without the "flip-up" style.

But...for anyone working with electronics...research...logging data...and so much more....I think this is a gem....at a very good price for this model.

More details in the PDF here: http://docs-europe.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/0a57/0900766b80a57a09.pdf

Hope to provide more info and the review as soon as I've had time to play with it.

Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

Kiriakos GR

• Industrial Electrician - IT
    • ITTSB.EU
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 02:36:31 PM »
My wish is your new selection to shown worthy of your expectations. 

About your assumption for the industrial environment the needs differ allot too in it,
the natural environment that you work at, and the training level of its worker are the main factors that makes impossible to set standards of what works best.