Author Topic: kudos on the tutorial and a question  (Read 2261 times)

tech.tony

kudos on the tutorial and a question
« on: August 25, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
Your tutorial series on electronics is absolutely amazing. Thank you for a job well done!

I tried to get into electronics as a hobby a few years ago and gave up after reading very dry, long and boring online websites. They either stuck to only simple concepts or they went into so much detail that you are immediately lost. I have been watching your tutorials for the past week and in that time feel like I have had my eyes opened. I understand the basics now to the point I think I will give electronics another go as a hobby. Thank you!

Now on to my question. In your series yoh state that you would be doing further videos on such components as 555 timers and capacitors in circuits. Do you still plan on doing those? And if so., when do you plan to post those.?

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: kudos on the tutorial and a question
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:46:39 AM »
Hello Tech.tony

Thanks very much for the feedback.

I will do further videos, the next up is capacitors and then transistors....eventually moving to the 555 and others. I have over committed myself to so many things I'd like to post and I don't have any time frame at the moment. Search the web and Youtube to continue your knowledge growth....I'll get there eventually ;-)

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)