Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 2748 times)

kf7tkj

Hello all!
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:44:38 PM »
I first got wind of your channel a few months ago when I started looking at solar projects on YouTube! I'm glad to see that you are expanding to full time and I hope this new chapter takes off for you! I hope to be able to participate in learning the arduino right along with you and maybe I can even help some others out with solar or HAM radio stuff.

Great start and I for one cant wait for this to take off!

73's

~ KF7TKJ
Need paracord? Visit my ebay store or contact me directly!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/getgood2go/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:28:45 AM »
I first got wind of your channel a few months ago when I started looking at solar projects on YouTube! I'm glad to see that you are expanding to full time and I hope this new chapter takes off for you! I hope to be able to participate in learning the arduino right along with you and maybe I can even help some others out with solar or HAM radio stuff.

Great start and I for one cant wait for this to take off!

73's

~ KF7TKJ

Thanks very much for your support...and yes...I hope I can keep this as my full time gig as it certainly beats walking into a large corporate every day!!!
Time has been crazy but I hope to get to the Arduino projects soon....

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!) 
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)