Author Topic: UNI-T UT61E Discount available to viewers  (Read 66230 times)

tlhackque

Re: UNI-T UT61E Discount available to viewers
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 12:45:09 PM »
Thanks.

>> if you don't mind the postage fees to and from the US to Hong Kong

What would these be?  (For a $55 meter, international shipping might be impractical...)

And how long is the warranty?

Of course I hope there are no problems, but it's best to know before committing to buy.
This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.

iloveelectronics

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2013, 12:00:15 AM »
Thanks.

>> if you don't mind the postage fees to and from the US to Hong Kong

What would these be?  (For a $55 meter, international shipping might be impractical...)

And how long is the warranty?

Of course I hope there are no problems, but it's best to know before committing to buy.

I don't know about from the US to HK, but from HK to the US, without the original box, battery and accessories (but with enough protection materials of course), it costs less than $10 to ship, maybe $7-8. The warranty period is 1 year.
My eBay store: http://www.99centHobbies.com
Email: franky @ 99centHobbies . com

shmulkey

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2013, 12:06:19 AM »
I ordered one of these meters from Franky 4 days ago and it showed up today - talk about great service!  It was very well packed and arrived in pristine condition.

Nice job, Mr. iloveelectronics!  :)

iloveelectronics

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12:27 PM »
Lately there have been more and more sellers on different platforms (eBay, Aliexpress, etc) selling these meters for ridiculously low prices and I think it's time for me clear my stock and call it quits (on this particular model), as it really doesn't make a lot of sense anymore with virtually no margins. I'm reducing my price on the Uni-T UT61E to $51 for US buyers and $53 for the rest of the world, shipping with tracking included.

My price still may not be the lowest but I'm hoping feedback from my previous customers in this thread, plus the fact that I test all meters I sell, will give my buyers more confidence and make up for the difference. I am also willing to do a simple adjustment on the DCV range against the voltage references I have and an in-cal Agilent 34461A 6.5 digit bench multimeter, to make sure every meter reads as accurately as possible.

Please PM me with your Paypal email address if interested. Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Franky
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:39:27 AM by iloveelectronics »

aroby

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2014, 11:41:29 PM »
Lately there have been more and more sellers on different platforms (eBay, Aliexpress, etc) selling these meters for ridiculously low prices ...

Cheers,
Franky

Wow, so there are.  Production must have ramped up!  I'm very happy with the two the I bought from you and the big variety of test leads are great.

Anthony

iloveelectronics

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2014, 09:29:15 PM »
Just wanted to drop a quick note to thank everyone who has bought from me  :-+ Pending payment/shipment of the last 2 units sold last night this sale is now officially over! Thanks again!

SeanB

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2014, 11:55:00 PM »
Good, hope you will have many more items in the store again soon.

purna4605

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
Actually I need this multimeter .What is the present price?

TheGrave

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2014, 05:29:03 PM »
Although a bit late I just wanted to share my amazing experience with Franky (iloveelectronics). Shipped my unit BEFORE i made the full payment, tracking ID is provided, and unit arrived to Belgium in less than 5 days (3 or 4 if I remember correctly) + some other nice features if you ask for them ;) Never had an experience like this with a seller before, I can only say - RESPECT!!!

Still haven't had the time to test my unit though as I had some other stuff to fix in my car but now there are electrical problems and it will sure get handy. Will update you once I manage play around with it.

P.P. Unit tested, managed to measure my car battery's voltage and checked for parasitic drain without blowing the DMM :) I like it very much, looks very sturdy, probably one of the best Chinese products I've seen. Can't wait to put it in some tougher action.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:08:54 PM by TheGrave »

teslafan

• Items F/S @ebay
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2015, 01:00:59 AM »
Martin/Franky,

Are the latest UNI-T UT61Es coming with 600-1000v fuses to the USA yet? What's been updated if so? Is this the model IIRC that you include silicone TLs & a USB cable?

Price now =?

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:24:58 AM by teslafan »

iloveelectronics

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2015, 05:20:06 AM »
Martin/Franky,

Are the latest UNI-T UT61Es coming with 600-1000v fuses to the USA yet? What's been updated if so? Is this the model IIRC that you include silicone TLs & a USB cable?

Price now =?

Thanks

I don't think Uni-T has any official distribution channel in the USA. What you get there basically directly comes from China. I think you are referring to the German/EU version with the upgraded fuses, which as far as I understand is only available in Europe. Chinese resellers do not seem to have access to these export-only products. I also don't think any Uni-T meters come with silicone test leads. The German version of the 61E does come with USB cable though (instead of RS232 in the Chinese version).

Alex

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2015, 09:57:36 AM »
HI Franky, I don't suppose you've got any of these left, do you? I'm in Europe and can't seem to find one at that price point....
Alex

ProBang2

• Really! My screwdriver should be more sonic...
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2015, 05:06:15 AM »
HI Franky, I don't suppose you've got any of these left, do you? I'm in Europe and can't seem to find one at that price point....
Alex

Hello.

In the case Franky has no more UT-61es (like he had written some time ago), they are not hard to find...

Examples:

International Version (including shipping): http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNI-T-UT61E-AC-DC-Digital-Modern-Digital-Multimeter-Tester-Meter-Volt-Ohm-Frq-/351224684935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51c69f6187
Price: 50.14 USD ~ 48,34 CHF

German "GS" Version (excluding shipping): http://www.ebay.de/itm/UT61E-mit-USB-UNI-T-22000DIGITS-TRMS-Multimeter-AutoRange-PC-Software-PinSonne-/131445827284?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item1e9ac826d4#shpCntId
Price: 78,- EUR ~ 81,60 CHF

Search-time: About 3 Minutes. Im sure, there are many more sources available.

Greetings,

Hartmut
If you think, my english is bad, then you should read my french. :(

Alex

« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2015, 03:54:10 PM »
Thank you Hartmut. I ended up ordering the UT139c, which should do just fine.

iloveelectronics

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2015, 11:50:58 AM »
Thank you Hartmut. I ended up ordering the UT139c, which should do just fine.

Sorry I missed your post. Haven't been on this forum for a while. I actually did happen to have one last UT61E last week but was just sold before I saw this post. Hopefully your 139C will arrive soon.