Author Topic: Introduce yourself topic!  (Read 33005 times)

Ecobion

Re: Introduce yourself topic!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »
No, soy Ingles, pero, mi esposa es de Mexico.  ;)

electric

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 06:21:42 PM »
No, soy Ingles, pero, mi esposa es de Mexico.  ;)

Eso está muy bien, ¿dónde se conocieron? :)

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 10:52:41 AM »
Hi guys, my name is Sergio at the moment i live in finland and was born here even tho my profile state that i am from Puerto Rico kinda, my dad married my mom when he worked at this factory in Puerto Rico where he met my mom there so im half Finnish and half Puerto Rican. Started doing electronics when i was little modified my rca cars, then when i got my driving licence started doing car hifi systems installs and making sub boxes. Going to start studying electronics soon, hoping to become engineer soon. Thats about it  :)

Hello electric, thanks for the introduction....great to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

electric

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »
Hi guys, my name is Sergio at the moment i live in finland and was born here even tho my profile state that i am from Puerto Rico kinda, my dad married my mom when he worked at this factory in Puerto Rico where he met my mom there so im half Finnish and half Puerto Rican. Started doing electronics when i was little modified my rca cars, then when i got my driving licence started doing car hifi systems installs and making sub boxes. Going to start studying electronics soon, hoping to become engineer soon. Thats about it  :)

Hello electric, thanks for the introduction....great to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Martin.

Thanks Martin

Ecobion

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 06:49:28 AM »
Eso está muy bien, ¿dónde se conocieron? :)

En Mexico - Trabajo.

divemaster

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
Hi Martin
been looking at you video's and trying to learn from them....I am 64 year old man that has died from heart attack.....but got back to the living just....ha ha
any way bit of memmory loss and mobility...that's why I have been trying to lern from you...getting there as I have fixed my dead car battery charger with starter the bridge rectifier diodes were blown up I fitted 2 1000v 50 amp bridge rectifier diodes now it.s working also fixed 2 blown up multimeters both now working...also got the same votage ref from china to set my meters up...after seeing your video...
got my self a 20mg Osilerscope just need to get my head around it....ha ha
any way good luck in the U.S.A
Paul Wilson  8)
Nottingham
U.K
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:41:08 PM by divemaster »

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 11:22:10 AM »
Great to have you aboard Paul! Thanks for the intro.

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »

Hi Sergio...thanks for the intro and welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Martin.

AI4FR

• AI4FR's Homepage
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
Just stopping in to say hello. Sure looks like a fine group here that seems always willing to help. When it comes to electronics I need all the help I can get.

Cool Dude

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 12:05:39 PM »
Hello I am 14 and live in north Texas in the USA. I am interested in programing, electronics, and physics. I have been tinkering all my life and have just recently started working on my own projects. I am currently working on my first 3d printer.
If you have any questions please contact me at surfacelane@live.com. I usually do not reread posts.
My YouTube account is called TeslaLabratories, there are currently no videos but I am going to upload some as soon as I can get the equipment to edit them.
Thanks for reading my post.
Cool Dude

Blackthorn

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »
Just a quick introduction. I have been watching your youtube videos for several weeks now and find them very informative.

My background is avionics and computer repair. I have been away from electronics (I mean real electronics) for some time now and now want to get back into it. I have started reviewing my theory training hoping to refresh my memory. It has been a while and the videos are a lot of help especially on what type of equipment to buy and still stay within my budget.

I will post more about myself later. But I would like to say thanks for your videos and welcome back to the US. I hope to get to know some of you here, and am looking forward to some good discussions.

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »
Welcome aboard Blackthorn! Great to have you here....and thanks...I'm certainly enjoying the USA again.

Cheers,
Martin.

ttyz

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
Hello everyone, decided to introduce myself also.

My name is Evgeny, I am 24. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia and work as a software developer for a big German company.

I've been always interested in electronics, but could not find a decent source of tutorials and information on this topic until Martin's blog. For me it is just the perfect way to learn electronics.

As I live in Russia it is a problem to get good equipment here. In offline-stores there are only very low-quality devices and it takes ages to get something from eBay, amazon, etc. So I am trying to build my lab myself. I am building a power supply currently. I also have a plan to build an Arduino-based LCR-meter and an oscilloscope based on ARM-microcontroller.

Thank you all for your help, and thanks Martin for getting all us here!
Cheers,
Evgeny

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 09:14:35 AM »
A pleasure to have you "aboard" Evgeny. I'll be checking my PO box for your post card this week...sorry it did not make it in time...but thanks for sending.

Cheers,
Martin.

smoothtalker

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 04:24:17 AM »
hello everyone! I'm from Singapore.

I decided to join this forum because there seems to be a lot of hate for newbies over at the "don't turn it on, take it apart" forum. LOL shortly after i joined someone attacked me. some senior members there seems unhappy over the contest side-effect. blah blah.

I'm not a EE guy. Just a hobbyist interested in EE hardware stuff.