Author Topic: VBlogMag topics  (Read 6763 times)

steve30

• Stephen Coates' Homepage
VBlogMag topics
« on: December 09, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
I was just looking through the VBlogMag channel, and was wondering why "the pros and cons of breast augmentation" was listed. Is it something Martin takes a particular interest in?  8)

I'm also curious to know about the love hate relationship with the local bike shop.

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: VBlogMag topics
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:41:46 AM »
I was just looking through the VBlogMag channel, and was wondering why "the pros and cons of breast augmentation" was listed. Is it something Martin takes a particular interest in?  8)

I'm also curious to know about the love hate relationship with the local bike shop.

Oh my goodness!!!! Good Questions...

This channel is where I plan to experiment with any other topics that I'm interested in that are "off topic" from my techie channel "MJLorton"...and then anything else that I think may draw views.....within reason....(perhaps Jenna Marbles - https://www.youtube.com/user/jennamarbles - can teach me a thing or two.... ;D)

Ok...well let's talk about the breast augmentation...I'm keen to understand the psychology and what women go through in their thought process when deciding on breast surgery. I think there are those that just want to be noticed and look sexy...and there are others who really need to lift their self confidence. I personally know a few woman who have had breast surgery and I'm keen to interview them to see what they have to say about it and if it has improved their lives...I think it might make for some interesting viewing.

The love hate relationship with local bike shops....what a story that would be....all through my time as a cyclist myself and many fellow cyclists have issues with their bike shops and bad service....I would love to open this topic on video and hear what bike shops and cyclists have to say....

I'm also hoping Suné will produce a video for me on "What woman wear (and the thought process behind it) on a first date....her boyfriend would do the same form a man's perspective.

But...this all needs time....which is tight at the moment....so I hope the New Year will allow me to explore the many ideas I have for VBlogMag too...

Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

steve30

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »
A ha.

Wasn't sure if you may have been pondering getting a boob job :D.

The bike shop problems will be interesting. Can't say I've really had any myself. But then, I've never taken a bike to one for any servicing as I do all work myself. I get quite a lot of parts by mail order/online, and in fact, I bought my last bike (a 2010 Specialized Allez Sport) from an online shop.

SeanB

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
Never had an elective surgery, but have had women ask me to feel the afterwards result, after the masectomy. Very pleased that they were both the same size and felt exactly the same, that was her biggest worry that one would sag and be different in size. This was with her hubby looking on too............

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »
Never had an elective surgery, but have had women ask me to feel the afterwards result, after the masectomy. Very pleased that they were both the same size and felt exactly the same, that was her biggest worry that one would sag and be different in size. This was with her hubby looking on too............

Heavens...now see...there's another interesting perspective that many woman have to go through. Hats off to the wife and hubby.

I had elective plastic surgery just over a year ago....I had my nose cut off... :o

I had a deviated septum and other complications with my nasal passages /  breathing...so last year in early November I went in and had what ended up being four hours of surgery (ENT and plastic surgeon). They literally (don't read any further if you are  squeamish....) cut and peel the nose off the face to work on the bones and cartilage...the surgeon took pictures to show me....Mmmmm

It certainly has resolved most of my issues...although the nasal passages (you can see on any video) are not quite symmetrical...which aesthetically does not bother me but a slight correction will improve things (breathing) further....off to see Mr Plastic in Jan for the "year after" review....

(One of my wife's friends ended up going to have breast surgery with this gent after doing some research....I hope to have her as part of the VBlogMag interview when time allows...)
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 08:23:07 AM »

Wasn't sure if you may have been pondering getting a boob job :D.

Cheeky man!!!

SeanB

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 10:35:31 AM »
Keep the skew look, it adds character. As well your medical aid will then pay, as it is then not cosmetic surgery, but reconstructive.........

steve30

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »

I had elective plastic surgery just over a year ago....I had my nose cut off... :o

I had a deviated septum and other complications with my nasal passages /  breathing...so last year in early November I went in and had what ended up being four hours of surgery (ENT and plastic surgeon). They literally (don't read any further if you are  squeamish....) cut and peel the nose off the face to work on the bones and cartilage...the surgeon took pictures to show me....Mmmmm

It certainly has resolved most of my issues...although the nasal passages (you can see on any video) are not quite symmetrical...which aesthetically does not bother me but a slight correction will improve things (breathing) further....off to see Mr Plastic in Jan for the "year after" review....

Interesting. I'm glad it made an improvement.

I had septoplasty a couple of months ago. They didn't do anything cosmetic, but the inside of my nose is much better than it was before. It doesn't run much anymore, the post nasal drip is virtually gone and I can breath better. I'm pleased I had it done.

I doubt the surgery took any longer than an hour, but as I was asleep for most of the day I can't really remember. I was in hospital till about 6pm but slept through most of it.

AB1BE

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »
...I'm keen to understand the psychology and what women go through in their thought process when deciding on breast surgery. I think there are those that just want to be noticed and look sexy...and there are others who really need to lift their self confidence. I personally know a few woman who have had breast surgery and I'm keen to interview them to see what they have to say about it and if it has improved their lives...I think it might make for some interesting viewing.

I'd be very interested to discover the psychology and thought process. There may be many different reasons for the choice, so you (or perhaps a female reporter) could have to interview many women.

steve30

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 04:56:51 AM »
Will we ever be seeing the breast augmentation video?  ;)

On a slightly more serious topic though, will you be doing any more bike stuff? It might be interesting to see around your new area. I'm trying to get out on my bike more. I need to try and find some new places to go though. Most of the roads here in England are in terrible condition.