Author Topic: How to solar power my... kitchen clock  (Read 3429 times)

Jason

How to solar power my... kitchen clock
« on: July 08, 2013, 07:20:44 AM »
Hi Martin,

I found your video on solar powering your kitchen clock and I have to say what a fantastic video it was to watch, a real joy. I think whatever kind of happy mood you were in on part 1 was infectious. I mean it was not your usual how to video but it felt more like you were sitting down beside me having a chat as opposed to talking to the camera. Credit has to be given where it's due and this in my opinion is number one of your top 10. Anyone who hasn't watched it I highly recommend it.

http://youtu.be/sBc0Kzobf9g

Kind regards,
Jason
If it ain't broken, let's open it up and see how it works.

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: How to solar power my... kitchen clock
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
LOL!!! Jason, have pint on me good man...

This ol' video / Youtube thing is a funny game....the larger the audience gets...the more demanding and critical they get too...

It is nice just being able to put the camera on and take whoever is interested along on the journey with you without worrying too much about how I do it or what I say...alas...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 03:41:23 PM by MJLorton »
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

steve30

• Stephen Coates' Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
I found that video quite interesting. I like Martin's presentation in all the videos, but I do like the 'come along for the journey' thing.

Jason

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »
Yes that's true Steve, I do enjoy all Martins videos too. There is just something really special about this one. I think it might be the informality of it but when Martin was saying his 287 doesn't mind being tinkered with and it was still happy with the smiley face on screen I couldn't stop smiling. Even now after watching it again I can't stop. It really is a special video in my eyes. Again, well done.
If it ain't broken, let's open it up and see how it works.