New topics, ideas, reviews for the video blog > New topics, ideas, reviews for the video blog

New Metrix Multimeter? MTX 3293?

(1/3) > >>

ELinick:
I really enjoyed Martin's review of the Metrix MTX 328(1,2,3) multimeter and was looking at a possible purchase when I discovered that there seems to be a relatively new product called the MTX 3293.  It also seems to know as the ASYC IV.  (Chauvin-Arnoux)

I would like to know more about this unit and how it compares to the "clamshell" 3283 models.  The specs seem to indicate that it is a possible upgrade.  I would love to see Martin do a video comparing the units. 

Lastly, it does not seem to be available in the USA, yet.  (I hope)   :)

retiredcaps:
I brought this to Martin's attention back in Oct 2014 and I know Martin is keenly interested in it, but it hasn't come up for sale yet in the normal distribution channels the last time I checked?

edit: According to

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/digital-multimeters/8216846/

It is on backorder until March 25, 2015 at least for RS in Europe and yes I know Martin is in the USA.

ELinick:

--- Quote from: retiredcaps on February 09, 2015, 05:58:52 PM ---I brought this to Martin's attention back in Oct 2014 and I know Martin is keenly interested in it, but it hasn't come up for sale yet in the normal distribution channels the last time I checked?

edit: According to

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/digital-multimeters/8216846/

It is on backorder until March 25, 2015 at least for RS in Europe and yes I know Martin is in the USA.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry I missed your post retiredcaps, I really did try to look.   :-[

Yes, it does seem they are hard to come by in most anywhere.  Let's hope it due to a rush of demand vs production limitations. 

retiredcaps:

--- Quote from: ELinick on February 09, 2015, 09:41:44 PM ---I'm sorry I missed your post retiredcaps, I really did try to look.   :-[

--- End quote ---
No need to apologize.

retiredcaps:
Just checked RS website on Feb 20 and it says "In stock for delivery within 2 working days".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version