Author Topic: Lab Tour  (Read 3673 times)

Chriznak

Lab Tour
« on: September 04, 2014, 08:09:00 AM »
I would like to see a lab setup and I think it would be helpful if you introduced items in the sequence at which someone should acquire them.

Papoyung

Re: Lab Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 11:48:13 PM »
What the content is about.

SteveyG

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:55 AM »
I think it would be interesting to also include the production equipment - camera, microphone, video editing software etc.

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »
I did a little overview in my "Making Money While you Sleep video" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEw_EoZCl_w

SteveyG, I had a look at your channel. Your production quality and work is great, I hope you keep it up, we need more bloggers like you.

I have posted a link to your channel from my YT home page and will mention it in the next T4D.

Cheers,
Martin.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

SteveyG

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 02:57:43 AM »
I did watch that video which was very interesting. I'm actually a long time subscriber on my day to day YouTube account.

Thanks for putting a link to my channel on your page, most appreciated! I'm hoping the uploading content will force me to complete some of my projects which I am poor at finishing... In the case of tutorials, it'll help to refresh some topics that I've not used for a couple of years.

Thanks!