Author Topic: How to watch Martin's shows on your TV via Roku  (Read 5017 times)

AB1BE

How to watch Martin's shows on your TV via Roku
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:10:35 PM »
If you have a Roku box you can watch Martin's shows, or any other YouTube content on your TV. The method is explained here:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2047326/how-to-add-youtube-to-your-roku-box-the-sequel.html
It's free and takes about 5 minutes to set up the MyVideoBuzz channel.

If you don't have Roku, you can always link your laptop to your TV with a VGA or HDMI cable.

Either way, it's nice to see Martin's shows in HD on a larger screen!

MJLorton

• Administrator
Re: How to watch Martin's shows on your TV via Roku
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 08:49:32 AM »
Yup...has to be said...since cutting the cable and moving to Roku I watch many of my favourite video podcasts on the big screen in HD now. Very nice, don't miss cable at all.
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)

dlt123me

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:09:30 AM »
Yup...has to be said...since cutting the cable and moving to Roku I watch many of my favourite video podcasts on the big screen in HD now. Very nice, don't miss cable at all.

Yep, I ditto this one... I got so tired of the trash that is feed by Hollywood, that I too cut the cable.  Don't miss cable at all.

I love my Roku and it has proven to be a good buy.

Dennis

MJLorton

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »
The only real catch is live sport...cycling and motor sport I miss...need to make a plan for the Tour de France...
Play, discover, learn and enjoy! (and don't be scared to make mistakes along the way!)